[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Results for Bahamas for last 90 days

Posted By: sebalotek
Date: Saturday, 14 July 2018, at 8:14 p.m.

In Response To: Results for Bahamas for last 90 days (Bob Koca)

Hi Bob,

From the little info pop-up on the Trends site..

>> Interest over time Numbers represent search interest relative to the highest point on the chart for the given region and time. A value of 100 is the peak popularity for the term. A value of 50 means that the term is half as popular. A score of 0 means that there was not enough data for this term.

I wish I was privy to the actual numerical count of searches (to compare with the total amount of searches per region) and other formulas that Google use, but I am not. I also think there is a not-insignificant level of skill required to interpret the data output 'correctly' in all aspects (as I am discovering :)

But I will take a shot: for your example link, on the 22nd Jun 2018 *something* triggered an especially active day 'backgammon' searches, causing people in the Bahamas to search for the term (22/06 was top and ranked 100 on the relative scale).

The flatline stretches like the 4th to the 18th Jun which ranked 0 were very quiet, *relative to this particularly interesting day for backgammon*

Would you agree with this assumption?

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.