[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Re: DMP QUIZ

Posted By: DC-Ohio
Date: Saturday, 10 March 2007, at 3:06 a.m.

In Response To: DMP QUIZ (Stick)

#1 I'll play the standard split here, 24/22, 13/8

#2 13/9*/5, 13/5, I know it allows opponent to possibly anchor, but it just seems safer and less awkward than 7/3(2) 6/2* (2). Even if he does enter and anchor, by the time we may throw a bad number bearing in, his board will probably be trashed and a hit won't be disastrous.

#3 Ugh, probably the worst possible reply to a DMP 65. The slot here is correct at money, and I'd wager it is correct here also. If we are hit on the next roll, we can start to work a backgame.

#4 7/6(3) 1/0. Bears us in completely, ignores the blot on the 5 point which is just bait at the moment.

#5 B/24 7/5 6/5. We'll still get plenty of shots with a 1-3 backgame, but we need to have a decent front position when we hit. I don't like the hitting shift to a 1-4 backgame here.

#6 6/3 6/5. We're way ahead in the race, let's just try to get in safely here.

#7 B/21*, 20/18, 14/12*. We've got a 5 point board, let's use it to get our blots around the board safely. While he fans away, we have no opposition to cleaning up.

#8 21/14??? I have no idea here. I think I run here to try and lure a hit where we may have some return shots. This is a total guess though lol.

#9 10/8 10/6. Again, way ahead in the race, clear from the rear and get home safely.

#10 18/8 (2). A 20 pip advancement... time to race

#11 6/4* 6/5? Is this one of those times for the double crazy slot hit? I think it may be... We're way behind here... drastic times call for drastic actions. We need to settle in to some kind of backgame here.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.