[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Atlanta LC Match w/Neil

Posted By: Stick
Date: Tuesday, 5 May 2009, at 3:03 p.m.

After losing everything except the LC Saturday I went out drinking with a few people and ended up getting 2-2 1/2 hrs sleep. Still, I was able to wake up Sunday and just blindly play my way through two matches in a hurry to later meet Neil to see who got to play in the finals of the LC and possibly scrape some money out of the tourney. I was luckily enough awake by the time I had to play Neil and UBK recorded the match for us. I felt it a rather important match even though it was a 5 pointer because I knew the two possible players that we might meet in the finals and either of us would be a huge favorite.

I will post this match game by game as the rollouts finish. There are only 5 games and I'm only rolling out the interesting stuff, not 'everything' and I will sometimes stop at 2 JSDs depending on the play. I have yet to send the match to Neil or UBK, I figured I'd wait til everything was rolled out and send it to you, but if you want it before hand let me know and I'll send it on over.

The annotation was done on the fly so if something is incorrect tough shit. If there are any plays I didn't comment on that someone thinks isn't clear or a next please bring it to my attention.

Stick v. Neil

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.