[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Match Recording GNU Help / Illegal plays

Posted By: Chris Knapp
Date: Sunday, 10 May 2009, at 11:51 a.m.

Hi: OK I know it took a bit but finally gotten around to entering the matches I taped in atlanta. Couple of questions on a couple of illegal plays in my matches and a little stuck on best way to do this with GNU

1) Do you normally enter a "roll" that makes the play Legal. (which I've done so far) 2) What if there is no legal dice roll that can make the play legal. 3) Do you enter the leagl roll, then set up and "edit" line to put the checkers in a different position. 4) What do you do for the "analysis" (best illegal move? etc) 5) Is there an easier way to tell GNU to exclude a "specific move" in a match with out running a move by move analysis on that game (with out the legal one)

As an aside: I have a ton of trouble getting GNU to export in HTML (Actually anything other than plain text) is there something I maybe missing in the set-up or does changing the default board and colours have anything to do with it?)

Thanks Chris

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.