[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Riles vs. Kazaross Chicago

Posted By: Bill Riles
Date: Wednesday, 27 May 2009, at 2:12 a.m.

Finished inputting the match and have forwarded to Neil.

Wasn't the best match for either of us but was exciting match with Neil winning 14-11/13 on gammoned 2-cube in last game from 3-away, 2-away. I punted with a ridiculously early cash on a recube to 4 in next to last game when trailing 9-10/13 with a gammon easily in play -- don't know what I was thinking but there is still a brown stain around my head.

Neil got dinged on a couple of cube play decisions that I think will be reduced with rollouts. Nonetheless, Snowie 3-ply evaluation with zero rollouts has Neil at 4.7 and me at 6.8 with minor luck influence -- Neil +4.0.

If some of you have never had the opportunity, it is always a privilege to play Neil. Great player, great sportsman. One learns a lot just by being observant.

I'll be busy inputting other matches for the next few days but maybe Neil will post some of the more interesting positions.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.