[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

bg lecture

Posted By: sal pittelli
Date: Friday, 29 May 2009, at 2:11 p.m.

hi there all .. first off .. great job phil !!! commenting on the lecture ...this is like the pilot of a new series... the first show was good and we liked it and in time the show just seemed to be getting better and better ... players last night had great input with cooments on how to improve a little and im sure its going to get better ...

my idea might also be intersting or not lolol ... why dont we actually play a 7 or 9 point match live online ... 2 person team against a 2 person team and have anyone who want to come watch at a backgammon site ... players and kibbers would have skype to speak and listen so theres the long distance problem fixed ... we could hear the players in the match discuss their plays with each other and why they would make that certain play ... a backgammon symposium ... a match between mary and stick vs phil and perry ... now we have a live match with input from 4 top players in the world and comments from a jackass like me to liven things up !! lolol

once again ... great job phil and its youre love of this great mentally draining game that i admire !!

sal

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.