[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Its a start

Posted By: Coolrey
Date: Wednesday, 17 June 2009, at 2:04 p.m.

All right, After compiling stats on LA, and DC... Don't have DC Masters results... It looks kinda like this. Many of the geniuses in the audience may well find it "conventient" that I started the stats on a weekend I won. However, when the Chicago results get added, uhhhhh, look out! I wish I could post my last years damn Masters, too... and Neil said in LA he was something like 20-1 in the last year in Masters events. That may also skew the percentages a bit!

Regardless, we have to start somewhere and since nobody else started it, I did. I am sure we can retrofit any of these results to include good tournaments of yours from the ABT. Contact the director and see if he has the old draw sheet. All we need is a picture! I don't really know how to do justice to an excel spreadsheet, (I have feelers out for help there), but I printed up word documents for a hard copy of Tournament drawsheets/results in LA Open, US Open, and LA S32

Some early WL Stats

Carol Joy Cole 4-0 1.000

Dorn Bishop 12-2 .857

Stick Rice 9-3 .750

Ray Fogerlund 12-5 .706

Ed O’Laughlin 10-6 .625

Neil Kazaross 5-3 .600

Steve Sax 8-6 .571

Bob Glass 7-7 .500

Bob Koca 4-4 .500

Matt Cohn-Geier (Please don’t ask).

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.