[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

On Line Seminar--Checker Play

Posted By: phil Simborg
Date: Thursday, 9 July 2009, at 11:17 a.m.

Thursday evening, July 9th, 7PM Central, I will be giving a free, on-line seminar on checker play. All of my seminars are directed to intermediate to low-open players. I have over 60 people signed up as of Thursday morning, and I have had previous seminars with over 100 people on line. There is a conference call in number for the audio, so it is primarily for people in the US, though people in other countries can use Skype to call the number if they have skype credit to call land lines. The visual is via webex.

This seminar is probably far to "basic" for most of the people on this forum, but you may have friends or club members who could benefit. Feel free to have them shoot me an email and I will send them a link to the seminar. It covers the basic elements of checker play along with some coaching on how to use the bots to determine what the right play is and why it is right. My email address is psimborg@inwk.com.

Phil

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.