[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

TDs in MC keep up the "good" work

Posted By: Christian Munk-Christensen
Date: Thursday, 16 July 2009, at 4:22 p.m.

This TD decision was made yesterday in MC. I've copy pasted the following from a Danish player's blog:

By the way - the tournament directors grapped yet another opportunity for amateurish behaviour. First the consolation was delayed for about half an hour in both champ and intermediate. Fair enough - they only had about 19 hours to get it done... but much worse, they first started the cons matches as 7 points matches, and then - after some people had played for about 20 minutes - they announces that the matches were to be played to 9 points instead. A lot of score-dependant cube decisions had already been made (fortunately not in my match since my opponent was about 15 minutes late - even compared to the late starting time). In Denmark this would probably have caused multiple complaints to the federation's tournament administration board.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.