[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

How To Use The Bots Most Effectively

Posted By: Seth
Date: Wednesday, 29 July 2009, at 6:48 p.m.

Repositioning of a prior post- I play gnu @ world class level and have been thinking that it gives very efficient cubes- ergo, most of its cubes will be double/takes.. Thus,it can hurt your free decision making of the cube in question.. Towards this end, should I lower the ply of cube from 2 to 0,1??

And, gnu's checkerplay is not like anyone that I typically play - Rich Munitz may be the closet to a bot that I play and I've had a much better record vs him than that uncanny bot.. I realize that by watching the bot's moves at higher level, I can learn things about the game- even tho, I don't always get why its plays are better . Therefore, Question- Should I lower the checkerplay of gnu to intermediate, advanced ,expert to realistically reflect the people that I play? Is it helpful to continually play the bot @ different levels of play or stick to a higher setting ?

All recos appreciated on these matters. Thanks.. Seth

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.