[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Fogerlund: 3.5 v Startin: 9.2

Posted By: Coolrey
Date: Monday, 3 August 2009, at 12:02 a.m.

Some of you may have read that David Startin, (Mr. Pedantic on GG), had previously never been outplayed by me at GG. I found that statement to be ridiculous.

Recently he posted that he had won 17 matches in a row at GG, also.

I feel it is my duty to report that he lost his streak to Petko recently,(and got outplayed). I felt compelled to play him based on his previous posting, and because I felt his rating was unrealistically high.

His rating was 1945 and mine ~ 1920 when we played. He won't be posting anymore about always outplaying me, since our respective ERs are the subject of this post.

Unfortunately, his luck rating was +74 and he won the match by gammoning me in the Crawford game when I rolled 21,41,21,32,31,21,31,22,31,32,41 to deposit my remaining 13 checkers on my ace point, {and then fail to save the G}, as he bore off against my anchor on his deuce point.

So I guess that makes him 18 of last 19 matches that I know of on GG. Congratulations, Mr. Pedantic!

@ 9.2, look for a new streak to be "Startin"!

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.