[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Learning from Backgammon Boot Camp

Posted By: W Womack
Date: Saturday, 8 August 2009, at 8:29 p.m.

I have just started working my way through Backgammon Boot Camp by Walter Trice. I thought it would be nice to have a few other learns to work through the book with so I have set up a blog where we can discuss the book. The idea would be to discuss the material, what we are learning, compare analysis, etc.

I find that sometimes it is easy to get lost in the analysis of strong players because they take a lot of things for granted that those of us at a lower level need some time to digest. Doing something like this will allow those of us that are still at the "boot camp" level to work through some or these things and hopefully learn them for ourselves. Of course if some stronger players would like to drop in and help keep us on the right track that would be fine too.

If you are interested in this drop by backgammoncamp.wordpress.com and leave a comment for me. There is absolutely no commercial aspect to this, just looking for a few online fellow learners to hash through some of the interesting things in the book together.

Thanks

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.