[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Trice Education Fund

Posted By: Phil Simborg
Date: Monday, 31 August 2009, at 3:28 p.m.

Walter Trice's family has set up an education fund. The money will be used to help children with education and will be administered by the family. At the upcoming Madison tournament I will be making an announcement and collecting cash and checks on behalf of this fund. I will then send all the checks and cash, along with my own donation, to the fund as I have been directed by the family.

I will suggest that anyone who has ever read a Walter Trice book or article or has been helped by him personally offer a donation.

If anyone here would like to send me a check, made payable to The Trice Education Fund, I will add that to the total and send it on. You can mail the checks to:

Phil Simborg, 1230 N. State Parkway, Apt. 6C, Chicago IL 60610.

You can also make donations by Paypal to psimborg@sbcglobal.net.

If you would prefer to send your money directly to the fund, it would not be added to the total for the backgammon community, but I am sure it will be appreciated, and some people might be more comfortable doing it this way.

You can send your donations to:

Trice Education Fund, c/o Lillian Trice Murphy, 1501 Old Mill Road, Wyomissing, PA 19610.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.