[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

WSOB - Prague Countdown

Posted By: Stick
Date: Friday, 4 September 2009, at 6:55 p.m.

I know most of you Americans are busy in Madison this weekend but as I leave for Bulgaria tomorrow I thought I'd note the recently released Prague updates. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get online in Bulgaria, but once in Prague you can be sure to get updates at theWSOB site. You can also go there now and download the schedule, pdf file.

As far as Americans go I think the following are attending: Bob Koca, Ed O'Laughlin, Bob Watchtel (who I've never actually met), Carter, and myself. Other big donkeys I expect to be there are Falafelfish, Mochy, Michy, Steen, Sander, Morten, and Katja. A few of those are based on Facebook replies so not carved in stone. I hope Katja comes, I've only seen her play once and she hadn't played for over half a year at the time and she still gets my vote for best woman player I've ever seen. Sander needs to get his happy ass playing some bg too, can't have these fish all playing poker 24/7/365.

The turnout in Cannes was subpar due to all the debris surrounding the event, I'm hoping more show for Prague. It's also Prague, how can you not come?? I don't know if I'll be playing doubles yet but there's a good chance if I find a decent partner since it's all clocked, 11pt matches. (2/15) For the main format it's best of 3 matches to 7 with the same time setting.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.