[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

An Open Letter to SHG Players

Posted By: W Womack
Date: Monday, 19 October 2009, at 1:56 p.m.

In Response To: An Open Letter to SHG Players (Neil Robins)

Jim will have to answer that question, but in fairness to SHG -- as opposed to many players on SHG -- they should be given credit for addressing the problem rather quickly once there was adequate data to show there was a problem. While I firmly believe that the only way to maintain a credible site is to have random dice (within the limitations of prng's of course) I do sympathize with SHG's plight having a large portion of their user base complaining vehemently about the dice once the change to random (or at least much closer to random than they were before) dice was made. And when you have head of of at least one of the more highly attended tournament rooms saying something like "i don't give a crap about what the data says, people liked the old dice and that is what the should get" it can make the business side of the decision very difficult.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.