[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

OLM - voting, links, etc...

Posted By: Stick
Date: Saturday, 19 May 2007, at 7:15 a.m.

In Response To: Re: OLM Sat. May 19th (Alef Rosenbaum)

The OLM here isn't a mirror of GoL. While there's some good & some bad doing it this way, it's how it's going to stay for now. If you want to vote you have to reply to the thread. I won't spoon feed you possibly plays which means that if you err it won't be my fault :) If you need a better visual feel free to set it up on a board or even in a bot just don't analyse if you've looked at the bot's analysis.

You can either post your move, or your move & analysis, the latter of course is preferred. I won't have a silent majority as we did @ GoL where one day I think the play is a 'next' and wake up the next to it somehow losing the vote. I want to point fingers and place blame! (it's always Chuck's fault btw) If you want to see any of the moves in the current game there's a link at top right of the forums main page that says OLM or you can always just type: http://www.bgonline.org/olm.html into your browser.

I do rollouts for all the plays, sometimes quicker than others, but rest assured a rollout will eventually be posted so nobody has do worry about doing them for the OLM. This way, after the match, I should have a decent match for people to download and analyse (our last match is coming). Welcome to the forums, if you have any suggestions for the site/forums let me know, either post it or you can always email me.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.