[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

I lost a C-note to MCG

Posted By: Chris Knapp
Date: Friday, 11 December 2009, at 1:43 p.m.

In Response To: I lost a C-note to MCG on this bet (neilkaz)

Well for me this would be a "3 look" decision, math may not be exact but its what i would estimate OTB.

Look 1: The board, 4 off, without perfect distribution, basic ME puts it pretty close 1in6 odds, so pretty even steven chances to take/drop.

Looks 2: The head, for risk return and even with the recube bonus, as it will likely be a very straight forward recube decision in the future, I improve to about 1in5, still a litle bit short of taking here.

Looks 3: Across the board...... Heck its Niel! Whats that do to my ME?

1) The tables are biased towards "equal players" at this score how much "Skill" equity am I giving up? Hmm I figure heads up, 13pter, I'm already 60/40 underdog (or probably MORE) 1/3 throught the match, trailing at that score it probably up to the 75/25 range by now. So take that 1in4 off and my basic ME is back to maybe 1in7.(14%)

2) If I pass this, to win the match it's unlikley to be straight forward games and probabaly going to require some pretty complicated positions, advantage neil. So give him another couple makes it 1in8 (12.5%)

3) So for the small equity difference between being a take/drop I'm giving up in this straight forward game is giving me at least 4or5 to 1 return (or probably more if I've overestimated my ability compared to Neil) to gamble now.

SO, Hell yes, I'm taking and rewhipping immediately on the Niel Factor!

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.