[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Re: OLM Sat. May 19th

Posted By: neilkaz
Date: Saturday, 19 May 2007, at 3:12 p.m.

In Response To: OLM Sat. May 19th (Stick)

Very tough problem here..if choosing a pretty play it is hard to decide between 8/4 and 13/9. 13/9 looks nice when missed but is rather risky when hit and lets big numbers hit and run and a few little numbers make key a point for Stick in his homeboard. 8/4 lets little numbers hit and big numbers run or attack and may not be so easy to cover cleanly next time. Between those 2 plays, I have little preference so...since I think that a play leaving two blots may be best I need to compare it to the defensive and tempoing 6/2x.

Hitting at stripping the last builder from the 6 pt is rarely pretty but here I think we just may need to do so since Stick does have some mediocre 6's and an 11% chance to dance. This play hurts my eyes but when I look at all Stick's repsonse to my other two candidates I cannot say that 6/2x is worse and I certainly like the 4 times Stick remains on the bar.

A reluctant 6/2x and I am taking the cube after any reasonable play here as well.

.. neilkaz ..

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.