[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Re: Poker hand -- Running you through -- Quizesque

Posted By: Stick
Date: Saturday, 19 May 2007, at 7:18 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Re: Poker hand -- Running you through -- Quizesque (Daniel Murphy)

Stick, what kind of hand would you call two bets with against one player in at a short-handed table?

Me personally? Nothing I can think of at the moment. That's to answer your specific question. Obviously if someone makes it two bets to go and someone else has flat called behind them but before me that changes the texture of the hand a bit. Also, from either of the blinds simply calling is an option, but that's not exactly calling two bets now is it? In position, with nobody else commited to being in the pot, there are very few situations I flat call. [I just thought that I have flat called before, if you have some super uber aggressive better/raiser who is going to fire at the pot 3 times regardless as long as you show no strength flat calling is an option even though that tempts the blinds to come in the pot.]

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.