[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

65R,62S,62D,64H,55?

Posted By: Stick
Date: Saturday, 19 December 2009, at 3:16 p.m.

In Response To: 65R,62S,62D,64H,55? (Atle)

Your nactation seemed perfect to me. (assuming you wanted to arrive at the position below, but the sequence of rolls & plays were standard so I'm guessing you got it) Personally I prefer to use hyphens between the dice rolls instead of commas. I feel it adds space and makes the sequence easier to read. So instead of:

65R,62S,62D,64H,55?

65R-62S-62D-64H-55?

Depending on what bot you use depends on how you can copy and paste a position here. The short instructions for GNU are set up the position while in Edit mode. Exit edit mode and go under the Edit tab >> Copy As >> GammOnline (HTML). After that, simply paste into the blank message field (ctrl+v is a short cut to paste things) and that should be your position. Be sure to use the preview button before posting to verify everything is how you want it.

If you are using another bot, XG, Snowie, whatever ... let us know and you can post positions with them also nearly as easily.

As for how to actually play the 55 - I don't like making the 3pt because it leaves too many vulnerable blots when I have a small racing lead for too little upside. I safety the blot then unstack the very same point by making the ace point because once you pick up the blot on the 11pt the last two fives become almost mandatory. bar/20 11/1 6/1

gnubg156

1O ' ' ' '5X '3X ' '1X4O

' ' '1X '5O1X3O ' '1O4X

user166

Position ID: 4HPkQQTgc+QBUA Match ID: cIkWAAAAAAAA

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.