[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Why it's sick

Posted By: Stick
Date: Sunday, 20 May 2007, at 8:24 p.m.

In Response To: Want to be sick? Poker related (Stick)

• First of all, let's start with two people folding. XTedForrestX and inwooke both folded. This means they didn't want to risk $2.95 and $1.73 respectively for a chance to win $90,000. Let that sink in for a minute ... I think I'd be technically correct to call here WITHOUT cards, hoping to get a split of the $90,000 for my 2-3 dollars lol

• Did you watch the video? If not you should. One guy, The_Moog, had 9T and made two pair. Bet he thought that was a pretty good hand and he got slowrolled out of 90K!? It was because of the sidepots but I'd be so pissed. It's a full 5 seconds until the last hand to be turned over is turned over and he gets his face raped. I'd be sick.

• If you know what sharkscope is take a trip over there and check out XTedForrestX stats. They're pretty damn good for a low stakes player. How the hell can he make the mistake of folding!? They only talked about the hand for 10 minutes prior to having it. It also appeared as if he instafolded, I hope he had 49 clubs lol

• Now I don't know how to exactly 'fairly rant' about this but I'm going to try. Microstakes for these promotions is shit. They have contributed nothing or next to nothing to all the rake that has accumulated this money over time. It pisses off a lot of players who see 28,000 tables of the smallest stakes possible open up and then see people who don't even know to call (lol) or who are on the site because of $25 free they got from a survery, or who wouldn't know how to cashout if it grabbed their ass win this. Don't get me wrong, I don't hold much of a grudge, the people who won probably needed the money as much if not more than if higher stakes players had won it, but I think there should be a cutoff of $25NL & $1/$2 limit. At least people who have contributed something to the site/rake.

Stick ... done ranting for now, but it's early in my day, I may come back to this & I'm almost sure someone will have something to say about my mini-rant, maybe even rightfully so ;)

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.