[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Re: Kit does some homework and speaks

Posted By: happyjuggler0
Date: Monday, 21 May 2007, at 1:51 a.m.

In Response To: Kit does some homework and speaks (happyjuggler0)

It occurs to me that not everyone might have access tot hat post, I am unclear who gets to read posts at GOL. To quote:

I don't agree with some of their definitions of cheating, but that is just my opinion. It is their site, and they have the right to define what activity is permissable and what is not. And it is good that they spell it out in detail.

They also have the right to ban any player for any reason, or even for no reason if they so choose. It is their site after all.

What they most certainly do not have the right to do is to confiscate a player's money without very hard evidence of wrongdoing, as they did in the cases of Erik and Dave.

I have written to them very explicitly about this. Hopefully they will change their policy in this area.

If they are unwilling to change this policy, then I will break off all association with them.

Kit

He also posts their policy above that, with the ALL CAPS sentences the most worthy of note for anyone who cares to look.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.