[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

NY Ruling Dispute

Posted By: Stick
Date: Saturday, 9 January 2010, at 7:16 p.m.

I did not witness this as it happened but both players agreed in large on what did happen. I came over shortly after and heard everything from then on. The person with the 65 to play in this position (Blue) plays 29/14 11/6 and then puts the dice together and slides across the board towards him. White sees this and rolls. First question:

Blue claims he hadn't completed his turn and was simply moving the dice out of the way to look at another play. Both acknowledge that he said nothing before doing so and both also acknowledge that neither die was lifted off the playing service. Was Blue's turn completed?

If his turn was not completed is White's roll considered an early roll so now Blue has the opportunity of letting it stand or making him reroll?

The kicker is that Blue dragged the dice and White rolled and then Blue seeing the dice hit the surface and at least come close to being stopped or possibly completely stopped (again, I didn't witness it) grabbed the dice and put them on the bar. So if Blue's play is ruled complete due to the action of sliding the dice towards him without warning is there a penalty for him interfering with his opponent's dice?

Does it make a lick of difference to you if White's roll was/might have been 44?

The score (after 0 games) is: gnubg 9, Stick 5 (match to 13 points)

gnubg20

3X2X3X1X '1O ' ' ' ' '2O

' '2O2O '5O1O ' ' '1O1O

Stick119

Position ID: twsAALD5Qg0EAA Match ID: QYm6AZAAKAAA

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.