[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

US Open -- Did I Miss Something?

Posted By: Nack Ballard
Date: Tuesday, 12 January 2010, at 1:37 a.m.

In Response To: US Open -- Did I Miss Something? (Marv Porten)

A geographical note: South San Francisco is not the southern part of San Francisco. It's a separate city about 10 miles from San Francisco, but just a couple of miles from San Francisco airport (SFO). San Francisco airport is located in San Bruno, California. Starting in San Francisco and going south along the Peninsula, the next city one gets to is Daly City, then South San Francisco, then San Bruno.

Correction in your last sentence: Going down the peninsula (east side), South San Francisco comes first. Daly City is also south of San Francisco (and in fact north of South San Francisco) but you would come to it going down the ocean coastline (west side). Not that it matters; they're all great areas.

Chiva, I wish great success for this event, but before you print the brochures...

Are you set on deducting 3k from the Masters for a WBGT seat that to many of us on this side of the world has zero value and simply means an extra 3k raked from the prize fund?

Nack

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.