[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

US Open -- Did I Miss Something?

Posted By: Nack Ballard
Date: Tuesday, 12 January 2010, at 10:22 a.m.

In Response To: US Open -- Did I Miss Something? (Marv Porten)

Maybe we're talking at cross purposes. It sounded to me like you were saying that coming from San Francisco and going along the bay (down 101) that you came to Daly City on the way to SSF.

In fact, you don't. You come to some smaller towns (Bayshore and Brisbane, and maybe a couple smaller than that) before the larger SSF, but not Daly City. Daly City is about as big as SSF (I think), but it's definitely not along the body of water (the bay) that 101 runs along. Daly City is closer to the ocean, not far from Highway 1.

You can go through Daly City to get to the airport (and SSF is right above that) but only by either starting in the western part of SF or swinging west first on 280, and in either case then continuing down 280 which swings back Southeast and then by finally switching to 380 and going east.

If you wouldn't disagree with any of the above, then it seems we misunderstood each other. That seems likely, actually, since we have both lived in SF for many years at one time or another :)

Cheers,

Nack

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.