[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

US Open -- Did I Miss Something?

Posted By: Chris Knapp
Date: Tuesday, 12 January 2010, at 1:59 p.m.

In Response To: US Open -- Did I Miss Something? (Bill Riles)

In my case I wouldn't say damage but not knowing about the venue change "possibly" affected whether I was going.

In my case, I had 2 vacation days left for the first half of the year for another event. (My choices were between Fresno, Chicago Open or early LA) Originally I had tagged them against Fresno (as I've never been there before and missed the 1st US Open) However, when the New Mexico Tournament came up, (another place I haven't been and likely won't be able to go to in 2011 due to the BG Cruise) I had to choose.

Considering the flight difficulty to get to Fresno, and for a Canuck who hates the snow...... NMex in Jan or Cal in May..... I opted for NMex. Had I know it was to be SF (which is much easier to fly into) and I had not already committed to NMex, I'm really not sure which mitigating factor (US Open vs SNOW SNOW SNOW) would have won out and which one I would have chosen.

See you in NMex in a couple of weeks Chris

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.