[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Money game 2-2 to play

Posted By: Stick
Date: Thursday, 28 January 2010, at 4:39 a.m.

In Response To: Money game 2-2 to play (Timothy Chow)

I think three of the 3s are basically forced, 13/11(2) and 24/22. The only question that remains for me is should I try to step up 22/20 to give me the most numbers to escape or bring another man down 13/11. I think staying off the point your opponent most wants to make or hit you loose on wins out here and I don't step up the rest of the way. He'll point or hit loose with everything he can having your 20pt anchor and being behind in the race. 13/11 with the last 3 isn't particularly useful but it's less harmful than coming all the way up so 24/22 13/11(3) for me.

As a side note, nactation was easy to follow and I know you had the issue with 41S v. 41Z a while back but I'd recommend swallowing your pride and making the transition. When I saw 41Z as the first roll my first thought was *wtf is that* and then the old posts registered. Of course everyone will understand it but if you are doing rollouts and naming files this when you send them to me or a select other few we'll have to rename them for consistency purposes and if we send files to you it'd probably be easiest for later reference if all opening 41s were nactated in the same manner.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.