[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Vegas Checker Play (OT hedging etc etc etc )

Posted By: neilkaz
Date: Tuesday, 29 May 2007, at 6:47 a.m.

In Response To: Vegas Checker Play (Stick)

I had a very very similar decision against Kit I think rather near the end of our awesome match..I ain't talking but we ammused the kibs when I asked Kit at DMP (-2-2 is DMP) if he'd have hedged with me in the hypothetical PGM where we would be playing one game for about $400,000 prize differential...he said "only if you asked me" and I said "I wouldn't have". There was no chance that with only a bit more than 2K riding on one game Kit or I was hedging with each other..I only mentioned the PGM hoped for scenario next year to show kibs that, in general they worry far too much about hedging. Backgammon is a gambling game..learn to play better and have the best of it by a bit.

OK hint " I don't hedge anymore...I agree with my very good friend Kit..that I don't wish to bet against myself". "The only time I will EVER hedge again will be in a 100% calculable 100% no skill position and then only for the exact fair ammount to the penny and we will roll dice for what ever fraction of a penny remains"

I may be quoted..I hate to sound like the primadonna jack off some of you think I am (I am not offended) but if Kit won't hedge and several other top pros don't hedge ..save your mental energy for beating me 'cuz I ain't hedging.

Also..I remain on pain meds for my foot..not so bad..but early in that T in LV I really had some issues playing..that is why I allowed none of my matches to be recorded. I love my matches to be recorded..but not when I know I am most unable to try to do my best since studying that does ME no good afterwards.

Hint..studying IMMEDIATELY after any serious match where you were able to try your best..is EXTREMELY important.(ie play online ..even for no money and play to KILL and study in detail very soon)

To bed..no more of my training style to be discussed tonite...back to sleep I go..another pill to reset my fucked up body clock !!

PS ..Kit...you are my bitch !!! (says thanx this isn't a bridge forum :)

PSS Hint #2..study that same match in detail two or three days later

PSSS Hint #3.. LOL.. I ain't talking no more :)

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.