Posted By: Stick
Date: Tuesday, 29 May 2007, at 1:54 p.m.
I will probably repost this after every tourney I go to but it makes me sick to see some of the opening move plays/replies when the information is out there to either be memorized or actually learned (digested). I only made notes one day from the main (open) division players of some of the juicy moves I saw and here's a short summary.
(P-Point, D-Down, S-Split, DH-double hit)
- 31P 52D - never rolled out because, well, are you kidding?
- 64P (made at -2 -7 when he was leading, this has to be terrible though I have no rollout, made by a player who sells in the Calcutta in a two person field!? Was his opponent a consideration? It was me... so your call lol)
- 31P 32D (again, I've never rolled out 32D in reply to an opening 31P because I'm sure it doesn't need a rollout, no match score consideration)
- 43S 41DH - again, no match score consideration
- 52S 52DH - behind in the match but not GG, which Neil figured was the only score hitting two is correct (quick 3 ply check agrees)
Stick ... did I mention I also got killed by these people? Not that I'm bitter :)
Messages In This Thread
BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.