[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Play65 respond

Posted By: Daniel Murphy
Date: Thursday, 31 May 2007, at 2:51 p.m.

In Response To: Play65 respond (Chuck Bower)

Chuck wrote: That's not an apology. It's an insult to the intelligence of the audience (and worse, to their customers).

I certainly agree with that. Play65's nonresponse (aptly described by Tomawaky as "blablablablablablablablablablablabla") answered no one's questions. This particular line -- On a whole, I believe that all cases are dealt with professionally. We apologize if some cases take more time than others -- is laughable.

"Please provide me with your user name," wrote programmer David Alexander on 18 May, "and an explanation of how you believe we have wronged you. I will do my best to get to the bottom of this and provide an appropriate response.

If unprofessional arrogance and lies are "appropriate," I guess David's done his best.

A contest! What should the new URL for the site formerly known as Gammonline be?

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.