[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Bear-in 2-4

Posted By: neilkaz
Date: Thursday, 31 May 2007, at 11:59 p.m.

In Response To: Bear-in 2-4 (Daniel Murphy)

This is not a pure race it is a holding game and if we can screw White's 61 here with little harm to ourselves for a roll, we should do it ! 13/11 13/9 is out of the question since White's 61 is AWEFUL since he may not remake the 8 pt if we miss,and then he will have a big stack on his mid, we own his bar and everytime he rolls less than 7 pips his eyes will water (I had that setup in my finals vs Kit and must have had eight rolls less than 7 pips without a useful double)

Bringing in both checkers means our next 61 blots ! No way..

6/2 moves look goofy and don't accomplish much since we have to come off the mid next roll anyhow if we don't run with dubs or roll tiny, or we end up with a blotting 61.

10/4 gets my vote here, wastes little in race and has all the other advantages and they parley where we are forced to leave a bad 61 and then leave it and then get hit is tiny.

10-4 good buddy

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.