[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

2nd Moves

Posted By: Stick
Date: Friday, 1 June 2007, at 12:42 a.m.

In Response To: 2nd Moves (Keene)

A couple ppl have said they'd help with rollouts and I appreciate it and hope to get around to letting you help! Haven't had time in Vegas to do much of anything but as far as the 2nd move is concerned, almost all rollouts should be posted. If there is anything that you see that isn't posted and you'd like to see just let me know. For eg. your 21S 11 I have a rollout for it I haven't posted it is all. The play, splitting, seemed crystal clear to me pre rollout and nothing is all that close. [if I remember correctly 6/5(3) is behind by about .02 or so after 5184 games, Snowie]

The 8 pt. is the most undervalued point in all of backgammon! Remember that before automatically playing 8/7(2) with a lot of plays.

I believe your play is blunder range and wouldn't seriously consider it. The gratuitous shots are too much, the broken 3 prime with decent distribution is almost as good as a solid 3 prime with the back slotted. The price isn't worth the goods here. I will find the rollout by tonight and post it. I think it's on my computer at home so it shouldn't be a problem.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.