[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Did the full-team consultation format work well?

Posted By: Christian Munk-Christensen
Date: Friday, 9 April 2010, at 8:48 a.m.

In Response To: Did the full-team consultation format work well? (Perry Gartner)

What you're saying is off course correct.

Why the international team didn't use this approach is beyond me, considering that they spent a number of days practicing together.

Having the TP and gammon price and then trying to guestimate the number of wins and gammon losses might have lead to better decisions on those interesting cube decisions.

During the first break after the internationals made the pass in game 1, I tried several times to bet the internationals that they made a poor pass, but noone wanted to bet me, so apparently they weren't sure (despite noone speaking up). Sander also wanted to bet after they made the decision but he also got no action.

I believe that Bob's observations regarding confident players speaking up quickly and the others then just going along is quite accurate. Watching and listening to the players, I got the same impression.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.