[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Excessive criticism?

Posted By: Timothy Chow
Date: Tuesday, 13 April 2010, at 5:50 p.m.

In Response To: Excessive criticism? (Matt Cohn-Geier)

MCG wrote:

It is easy to theorycraft but putting everything into practice in a way that makes you play better as a team is more difficult than it sounds on paper. We just went with what worked.

I'm with you here. As I said, I don't believe the World Team was mismanaged. Given the current state of the art on understanding recube vig, I don't think that the World Team could have done better, even on this particular decision. But this looks to me like an area where the current state of the art on understanding recube vig could be improved.

I don't understand effective gammons. Maybe you have something here but to me it kind of sounds like adding epicycles.

I recognize that the burden of proof is on me to demonstrate the practical effectiveness of my suggested new approach. No promises but I will try to take a look at this position soon from my proposed standpoint to see if it could help.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.