[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Excessive criticism?

Posted By: Chase
Date: Wednesday, 14 April 2010, at 8:59 p.m.

In Response To: Excessive criticism? (Timothy Chow)

He said a lot of things. He said there was a problem with Neil's numbers. He also said there was a problem with the way he calculated the take point. He also said the math was done correctly. He also said he had all the right numbers but got a live cube take point of 16 instead of 15.5. He also said the problem was in estimating recube vig. He also said Mochy came up with a number even higher than his. I'm not trying to beat up on Matt; I'm just trying to sort out what happened, and a lot of the above is rather vague, so I wondered if he'd walk us through the specifics of what version of Neil's numbers he used, what numbers he came up with, and how they were used. I'm also curious how Mochy came up with his numbers (if he or anyone knows). I'd have had a tough time figuring this out over the board, so I figure I might learn something.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.