[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Stick, misspelling on your main page warning against P65/GE

Posted By: Stanley E. Richards
Date: Saturday, 9 June 2007, at 7:02 p.m.

In Response To: Stick, misspelling on your main page warning against P65/GE (Chuck Bower)

This is a very impressive and appropriate warning. I am still disappointed that P65 will not take business from my state. Nevertheless, I have become fully convinced of their horrendous business practices. Is it a case of dishonesty or blatant theft? Well, it really doesn't matter. Losing money without cause is harmful regardless of the reasons.

I commend Stick for the courage to post this warning on his home web page. I doubt that he sought legal counsel before posting. He probably does not care. Right is right and he has a site to share the truth.

More importantly, I am sort of angry at Stick at this moment. If I did not try to emulate his success, I would not have recently lost poker money. Well, the losses are small because I am playing at $.25/.50 limit. Also, I'm getting better and expect to turn things around.

Stanley

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.