[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

OLM Mon. June 11th

Posted By: mamabear
Date: Monday, 11 June 2007, at 11:07 a.m.

In Response To: OLM Mon. June 11th (Stick)

Our gammon threat has shrunk a lot, but our chance of regaining our market is microscopic. I think after fan/66 he might have a borderline take just because of the huge recube power he'd have, but I'm not at all sure. I'd double anyway if that happened and let him worry about the take. After fan/55 I don't think he can take, because too many of his crossovers will require 6s and his bearoff will be slower because of the gaps on the 5 and 3.

The only potential root number we have is 31, and it doesn't. And here's something else that is rootlike, if we think he might have a take after fan/66: If we play on and roll 32, we probably should play it b/22, 3/1 to avoid giving him the functional equivalent of our having fanned, if he then gets that 66!

So I play on, since a 66/* or 55/miss for us puts us immediately back on the gammon, and there are plenty of later ways it can happen also.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.