[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

A Poker hand OT

Posted By: Stick
Date: Tuesday, 12 June 2007, at 3:05 p.m.

In Response To: A Poker hand OT (lucky player)

Ah... sitting in the Vegas airport looking over some poker hands. I don't agree with DC that you shouldn't be playing JQ off (and raising with it too) in EP short handed. I play much worse hands (and raise with them) playing this short handed and can't imagine winning playing only hands better than this.

Anyway, once you get 3 bet I check/call on this flop too. It's not a terrible flop for you, there are hands that you've nutted now that people could have 3 bet preflop, all the pairs 88 & under. [I commonly 3 bet these hands in position) Aside from that though you're looking rough. Check/call the flop, check/call the turn if you like though you might technically be supposed to just call unless you have a real fish on the line who you can check to, have them bet their AK when one of the straight cards hits, and then call your check raise. On the river when this card falls I personally bet out. I don't hang on to that prayer that my opponent's are naive enough to bet anything here not containing a ten.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.