[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Flintbg Newsletter

Posted By: Chuck Bower
Date: Tuesday, 19 June 2007, at 8:58 p.m.

In Response To: Flintbg Newsletter (Stick)

For once Phil writes a message that doesn't leave me wondering "is he kidding around..., again?"

I do think it is bad sportsmanship to complain about the dice after a loss, but I don't see my or Phil's opinions stopping it. (I don't find it happens very often, but maybe that's because I have to win the match to see it!)

Getting unsolicited lessons from winners (or losers) is very rare, in my experience.

I personally feel that if you can steel yourself to the negative actions of your opponent you are way better off in the long run. It's more important DURING a match but even afterward, not only is it good practice, but it also doesn't take you into your NEXT match off your concentration.

Do I really care that my immature opponent thinks he's better than I am, win or lose? What makes his/her opinion so important or valuable, anyway? But if it really bothers you, you can use the Chuck Norris line: "If I want your opinion, I'll beat it out of you!"

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.