[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Some results

Posted By: Matt Cohn-Geier
Date: Thursday, 28 June 2007, at 12:44 a.m.

In Response To: All shapes and sizes (Matt Cohn-Geier)

Just in case anyone wasn't posting because they were intimidated by the massive QF.

These positions are from a local small stakes chouette. The box (White) has four 2-cubes, and mine is in the center. The rule is no consulting until your cube has been turned. The captain, a pretty good player, likes B/16. Keene, on the outside, likes hitting. I like hitting by quite a bit, but can't say anything. The other two players don't have an opinion or left to go get some shots or something. I figure I have a pretty easy take after the hit (or, in my mind, a pretty easy drop if he waits a roll and rolls something good from the bar), but not as sure after B/16.

The box, also a pretty decent player, doubles only me. At this point I'm pretty unhappy. I take it anyway, though. The captain offers a side bet to Keene and I for the results of a rollout. I'm slightly less unhappy.

All 6 rollouts to follow. I'll let some more people weigh in before then, though.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.