[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

cdg

Posted By: neilkaz
Date: Monday, 2 July 2007, at 7:10 p.m.

In Response To: cdg (Stick)

The whole problem was that I had only 45 min between flights at CDG and if I could run as fast as Devin Hester I'd still have missed it. I previously had told my secretary that 90 minutes between flights is an absolute must at any major Euro airport and that 2 hrs is safer at CDG since they bus you everywhere and it takes a longtime to taxi in.

Unfortunately, Air France allows flights to be booked at CDG with only 45 min. to make your connection, and we both failed to realize how short the connection time was !

Then due to a French key punch error our whole itin. was cancelled and we were left without a return itin, and no one cared do anything with me in Naples. Not AlItalia (who our return was with) nor Delta (tix originally with them), nor Air France who simply couldn't realize what the mistake was...and this was with 4 hours of BS.

Fortunately I grew a few brain cells and spent 1000 Euro to flu us 6 to Paris and spoke to AF and after thre hours they'd fixed us up.

I will do my best to avoid connections at CDG until more construction is done.

.. neilkaz ..

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.