[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Thanks a lot...

Posted By: Matt Cohn-Geier
Date: Tuesday, 3 July 2007, at 5:08 p.m.

In Response To: Thanks a lot... (Chuck Bower)

Mary and I like 24/22 -- the splot play.

My neural net says: EW. Makes me want to upChuck.

Don't pay me any attention (per usual) with what I'm about to say ... why the **** not at least memorize (though better to study) the replies and cut out on the big errors/blunders you're making when the information is right here in front of you? You see an error you made that's .05 to .07 wrong and you can completely void it from your game with minimal effort?

Personally, I just hadn't gotten around to it. I just went through the second move rollouts yesterday or the day before. We'll see how much of it I can retain. Others probably have their own reasons, though. I find the analysis of opening moves and simple situations pretty intriguing.

Some suggestions for future updates: 1) linked by what the reply roll is, rather than the opening roll (e.g. how should 33 be played as a response to: 41, 53, 32, etc.). 2) some Ballard/Weaver legend somewhere. What does 11N mean? 11 played the Nack way? 3) A clear indication of what third rolls have been rolled out so far along with what second rolls weren't rolled out.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.