[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Neil's 2-away, 4-away cube decision vs. Munitz??

Posted By: neilkaz
Date: Tuesday, 10 July 2007, at 8:46 p.m.

In Response To: Neil's 2-away, 4-away cube decision vs. Munitz?? (Stick)

I thought this was a difficult take since Richard really doesn't have much bad but 55 and this is clearly more gammonish than the starting position. My worst case guestimate was for me to lose 62% games and 18% G's which means borderline take/pass so I took. Upon further reflection, my 62% worst case number has to be considerably too high and this is a clear take.

The game went OK and then Richard outrolled me from the bar and I ended up in a shaky 12 game but with some attacking chances since the bar pt was open. A .06 error later didn't help my chances and I ended up getting G'd for the match, noting that I felt I have played better in live events than this weekend and noting that the only day I felt I played really well was Friday after having little sleep ! I was very rested on Saturday but didn't feel in tune playing and seemed a bit off this match Sunday morn.

.. neilkaz ..

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.