[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

What backgammon needs desperately...

Posted By: Stanley E. Richards
Date: Wednesday, 18 July 2007, at 2:03 a.m.

In Response To: What backgammon needs desperately... (Chuck Bower)

I am extremely concerned about this subject. At GammonU, I brought this matter up. I know why backgammon is failing to grow and I know the answers to the problem. I will present my theories in a couple months. Even before Chuck's post, I wanted to do some research and present some suggestions at a later date. Anyway, I am too busy to write about it now because I am playing poker at FullTilt.

This really explains the problem. With much study and help from my friends at GammonU, I have played at a 5.8 Snowie over the last several months. I stink at Poker. Nevertheless, I play 10 times more poker online than backgammon. A strong backgammon player, but a lousy Poker player must play poker because of very little backgammon online action.

I will have more to say about this in the future. I'm with Chuck. We need more players and especially need more young players.

Stanley

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.