[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

new bg servers

Posted By: Stick
Date: Wednesday, 18 July 2007, at 6:07 p.m.

In Response To: new bg servers (Achim)

• Turbogammon - As of now doesn't allow real money play for Americans. It's the Snowie~esque interface so I love it. Seems pretty smooth though I've only played a few money sessions for shits & giggles. The proprietors of turbogammon brought the million dollar Bahamas tournament to fruition.

• bgroom - located in "central Europe" and there were ppl on there chatting like banshees. *SLM* was the typical greeting at a table and when you go to install there's the option of English, or all these other languages that I can't decipher one from the other. It took me a few to actually get someone to accept a game playing for play money and the interface has some good points but overall is messy and doesn't have a lot of automatic options set it should. (like right clicking to make points, CTRL + Z to undo, etc) Live support works and he let me know that some states in the US were allowed to play for real money, others were not. Ohio - ok, Illinois - nope lol. He told me "there are ways around that though". I would not recommend this site from what I saw

• xcitinggames - Under *Our Hosts* has a bunch of hot chicks & pictures, what more do you want out of a bg server!? Nobody showed for the *live support* feature and everything is in Euros. There's also a poker side to the site. I got bored.. left

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.