[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Can XG's out-of-the-box default settings be changed so that they match generally agreed settings?

Posted By: neilkaz
Date: Tuesday, 21 December 2010, at 4:04 p.m.

In Response To: Can XG's out-of-the-box default settings be changed so that they match generally agreed settings? (rew)

rew "I would like on world class analysis or something similar that XG evaluates all 'mistakes' with xgroller+. xgroller or weaker settings makes a lot of small mistakes in the opening in my experience."

World Class Analysis uses 4 ply for the first pass and then XGR+ for the second pass. I believe that anything considered to be an error (default threshold is .020) goes through the second pass. Xavier could provide more exact info if I'm not 100% correct here.

Go to Options/settings/analysis and you can see what the various preset XG analysis levels are and you can also create your own custom settings.

One of my tasks for XG2 is to test and recommend a couple more preset analysis settings, but of course, the user can make his own.

.. neilkaz ..

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.