[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Can XG's out-of-the-box default settings be changed so that they match generally agreed settings?

Posted By: phil simborg
Date: Friday, 24 December 2010, at 2:25 a.m.

In Response To: Can XG's out-of-the-box default settings be changed so that they match generally agreed settings? (eXtreme Gammon)

Other default settings I would like to see:

1. display winning % as values...(forget the graphic bar altogether!) 2. can you make the numbers that show wins, gammons, and backgammons under the plays a little larger? If that means displaying fewer plays, it's worth it. 3. almost everyone I know wants to increase the speed of the game, so can the default be around 65 instead of 100? 4. I would like to see the default show the away score instead of the absolute score....all players need to see the match score from this perspective and many don't realize you can change the score by right-clicking on that spot. 5. When you import a match, 99% of the time you are doing so to analyze it, so why not automatically analyze on every import with the ability to stop it if you wish to?

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.