[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Can XG's out-of-the-box default settings be changed so that they match generally agreed settings?

Posted By: eXtreme Gammon
Date: Friday, 24 December 2010, at 3:38 a.m.

In Response To: Can XG's out-of-the-box default settings be changed so that they match generally agreed settings? (Michael Petch)

Michael: Once the Crawford box is unchecked it remains unchecked for future imports. I think something could be done to warn a user of this. I'd go further to say that the default should always be "Crawford", and if you want to import a match where Crawford was turned off then you can manually uncheck it. Someone in another country may disagree with that, but it is an opinion. What percentage of matches run in XG don't use Crawford? I don't know but I have my own guess.

Indeed! I got a couple of email about people who have unchecked "Crawford". i think i am will change that setting behavior so it is not "remembered" from one time to another. For those who play without Crawford (1%), they'll have to check it each time, that'll teach them to use the rule! I'll mark that in my TO-DO list

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.