[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Can XG's out-of-the-box default settings be changed so that they match generally agreed settings?

Posted By: neilkaz
Date: Sunday, 26 December 2010, at 4:16 p.m.

In Response To: Can XG's out-of-the-box default settings be changed so that they match generally agreed settings? (Bob Koca)

i) There have been several times where I wished I could have gotten more accuracy displayed than nearest .001

(NK) I still can't understand why more accuracy is needed, since there's no way to trust any eval or RO to more accuracy. That being said, I'll see if Xavier can allow display to .0001 since quite a few people want this, for some reason.

ii) I often want to look at the effective pipcount for a bearoff. Is there a way to see that currently?

(NK) I'd like to see this too and extended to the mid pt like GNU. This would mean that XG would need to create its own gigabyte since race DB. Perhaps a onesided RO would be more simple as long as it is almost perfectly accurate.

iii) Being able to look over rollout logs would be nice.

(NK) Please explain further what you want to see. Please give an example.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.