[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

What's the best way to get to Madison?

Posted By: Chuck Bower
Date: Thursday, 19 July 2007, at 2:00 p.m.

In Response To: What's the best way to get to Madison? (neilkaz)

...exit on (hwy US-)14 and take it to Janesville WI and back onto 90 and to Madison.

The drive from Janesville to Madison on US-14 is shorter distancewise though likely longer timewise if I-90 is smooth sailing. Thus if I-90 looks congested (and US-14 intersects I-90 so you get a chance to look before you leap) then just staying on 14 all the way is a reasonable option, too. BTW, 14 joins up with US-18 and US-12 ("beltway") on southside of Madison. If you stay on 14 you will come to Gammon(!) Rd. -- the exit to the tournament hotel -- on the southwest corner of Madison.

Hope to see a big turnout. The Madison group works hard and deserves to have their star shining even brighter on the US BG (ABT) year's tournament schedule. And it's Swiss Qualifying -- a great format with LOTS of play and more chances than any other event to make it to the finals.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.